- You can learn a lot from the strengths and weaknesses of your piano colleagues, and get amazingly motivated by sharing your learning experience with others. In fact, at the higher level of instruction, piano lessons are generally offered in a masterclass format. It enables the participants to learn tremendously by benefiting from the advice of the instructor without having to play themselves. It is an educational and beneficial experience.
- Learning in a group format has also a social benefit. Learning how to play the piano in a one-to-one setting can sometimes feel lonely. It is lovely to be able to share your love for the piano with like-minded piano lovers of the same age bracket and abilities.
- It is fun, and usually more relaxed than one-to-one piano lessons. At The Dubai Piano Institute, we often see our piano students laughing together about the piano issues they have in common, and congratulating each other when the success finally comes!
- You learn how to play in a chamber music setting straight away, which is an essential skill to develop if you wish to be a complete pianist. You will be invited to play some duets and other pieces that require the participation of several pianists.
- Group piano lessons are of course cheaper than one-to-one piano lessons, but we always ensure that the quality of our instruction remains the same. Excellence in any form of education is essential to us!
Five benefits of learning the piano in small group formatadmin2019-08-27T22:56:39+01:00