By booking a course with The Dubai Piano Institute the participant agrees to the following:
- You cannot transfer or resell your booking without the explicit permission of The Dubai Piano Institute.
- Save for courses booked and concluded over the telephone in which case students are statutorily entitled to cancel their course booking within 7 working days of payment, course fees are non-refundable.
- Courses are allocated a set time and day. Participants will not be allowed to change the course day or time once the course has started.
- In the case of our instructor not being able to attend a lesson due to an occasional professional reason or illness, the class will be provided via correspondence or rescheduled at a suitable time.
- One lesson per term with the master instructor may be rescheduled on the condition that we have received 72 hours notice.
- Two lessons per term with the assistant instructor may be rescheduled on the condition that we have received 72 hours notice.
- The Dubai Piano Institute reserves the right to change teachers. Where such a change is due to take place The Dubai Piano Institute will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.
- A substitute tutor may be assigned for a short period if our resident tutor needs to attend a professional obligation.
- All information on our website (dubaipianoinstitute.ae) is published to the best of our ability. We do however reserve the right to modify course content and material as well as fees in the interest of course improvements. We will give reasonable notice of any such changes where possible.